University of P. J. Šafárik in Košice, Faculty of Natural Sciences (1988 – 1993).
1998 – RNDr.
2000 – PhD. (advisor: prof. RNDr. Lev Bukovský, DrSc.)
1998 – Mathematical institute of the Slovak Academy of Sciences, Extension in Kosice
1997 – Mathematical institute of University in Bonn, Germany (5 months)
Fields of Interest: General Topology (function spaces, quotient spaces), Real Analysis (harmonic analysis, measure theory), Set Theory (models of set theory, forcing), Category Theory (categorical probability), Logic (formalization of mathematics, theoretical foundations quantum mechanics).
List of Publications:
- Eliaš P., A classification of trigonometrical thin sets and their interrelations, Proc. Amer. Math. Soc. 125 (1997), no. 4, 1111–1121.
- Eliaš P., A hierarchy of thin sets related to the boundedness of trigonometric series, Proc. Amer. Math. Soc. 128 (2000), no. 11, 3341–3347.
- Eliaš P., Covering for category and trigonometric thin sets, Proc. Amer. Math. Soc. 131 (2003), no. 10, 3241–3249.
- Eliaš P., On inclusions between Arbault sets, Acta Univ. Carolin. Math. Phys. 44 (2003), no. 2, 65–72.
- Eliaš P., Arbault permitted sets are perfectly meager, Tatra Mt. Math. Publ. 30 (2005), 135–148.
- Eliaš P., Dirichlet sets, Erdos-Kunen-Mauldin theorem, and analytic subgroups of the reals, Proc. Amer. Math. Soc. 139 (2011), no. 6, 2093–2104.
- Eliaš P., On the convergence of a series mapped by a function, Math. Slovaca 65 (2015), no. 1, 63–78.
- Eliaš P., Frič R., Factorization of observables, Interat. J. Theoret. Phys. 56 (2017), no. 12, 4037–4083.
- Eliaš P., A Galois connection related to restrictions of continuous real functions, Topology Appl. 265 (2019), 106814.
- Eliaš P., Frič R, Conditional probability on full Lukasiewicz tribes, accepted to Soft Computing.
Presentations on conferences and scientific events