The 21st International Conference on Descriptional Complexity of Formal Systems is organized by the Košice branch of the Mathematical Institute of the Slovak Academy of Sciences and by the International Federation for Information Processing (IFIP), working group 1.2: Descriptional Complexity. Chairpersons of DCFS 2019 are Galina Jirásková and Stavros Konstantinidis.In 2002, DCFS was the result of the merger of DCAGRS (Descriptional Complexity of Automata, Grammars and Related Structures) and FDSR (Formal Descriptions and Software Reliability).
- DCAGRS was previously held in Magdeburg (1999), London, Ontario (2000) and Vienna (2001).
- FDSR was previously held in Paderborn (1998), Boca Raton (1999) and San Jose (2000).
- DCFS 2018, Halifax, Canada, July 25-27, 2018
- DCFS 2017, Milan, Italy, July 3-5, 2017
- DCFS 2016, Bucharest, Romania, July 5-8, 2016
- DCFS 2015, Waterloo, ON, Canada, June 25-27, 2015
- DCFS 2014, Turku, Finland, August 5-8, 2014
The proceedings from DCFS are published in the Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS) series by Springer. Selected papers will be invited for consideration in a special issue of Information and Computation.
The poster of DCFS 2019 and CIAA 2019 can be downloaded in PDF format.