2020: PhD in Computer modeling
PhD thesis: Contributions to the qualitative theory of differential and difference equations
Supervisors: prof. RNDr. Jozef Džurina, CSc., doc. Blanka Baculíková, PhD.
2016: MSc (Ing) in Computer modeling
Master thesis: Asymptotic properties of functional differential equations
Supervisor: prof. RNDr. Jozef Džurina, CSc.
2021-present: research fellow
Mathematical Institute, Slovak Academy of Sciences, Košice, Slovakia
2020-2021: assistent professor
2016-2020: PhD student
1. M. Bohner, S. R. Grace, I. Jadlovská (2017). Oscillation criteria for second-order neutral delay differential equations. Electronic Journal of Qualitative Theory of Differential Equations,https://doi.org/10.1016/j.amc.2020.125289 (CC).
2. YC. Qiu, I. Jadlovská, D. Lassoued, T. Li (2019). Nonoscillatory solutions to higher-order nonlinear neutral dynamic equations. Symmetry, https://doi.org/10.3390/sym11030302 (CC).
3. G. E. Chatzarakis, J. Džurina, I. Jadlovská (2019). New oscillation criteria for second-order half-linear advanced differential equations. Applied Mathematics and Computation, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.amc.2018.10.091 (CC).
4. I. Jadlovská, J. Džurina (2020). Kneser-type oscillation criteria for second-order half-linear delay differential equations. Applied Mathematics and Computation, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.amc.2020.125289(CC).
5. J. Džurina, S. R. Grace, I. Jadlovská, T. Li (2020). Oscillation criteria for second‐order Emden–Fowler delay differential equations with a sublinear neutral term. Mathematische Nachrichten, https://doi.org/10.1002/mana.201800196 (CC).
6. J. R. Graef, I. Jadlovská, and E. Tunç (2021). Sharp asymptotic results for third-order linear delay differential equations. Journal of Applied Analysis & Computation,
qualitative theory of differential, difference and dynamic equations on time scales