The Košice airport is connected directly to these airports: Bratislava, Istanbul, Kiev, London-Luton, Prague, Vienna, Warsaw. The bus line 23 goes from the airport to the city center. The frequency is once in an hour.
You can arrive to Košice from other airports as well.
By train or bus
- From Bratislava, the one-way train ticket costs 19.20 euro. The way is 6 hours long.
- From Vienna to Bratislava, a bus travel costs approx. 5 euro. The way is 30 minutes long.
- From Budapest, the two-way train ticket costs 20 euro. A one-way shuttle costs 35 euro. The way is 3 hours long.
- From Prague, a sleeping wagon costs from 12 to 40 euro. The way is 10 hours long.
- From Krakow, we recommend using a shuttle. One car costs 75 euro.
In the cityFor transport within the city, you can use the public transport, operated by the company DPMK. The maps and schedule can be seen here. One 30 minutes ticket costs 0.60 euro, a 24 hour long ticket costs 3.20 euro. Another possibility is to use taxi. One way within the city costs from 3 to 7 euro (including the way from the airport).
Useful phrases in Slovak
- Hello - Dobrý deň
- Good morning - Dobré ráno
- Good evening - Dobrý večer
- Thanks - Ďakujem
- Please - Prosím
- Take me to the city center - Zavezte ma do centra mesta